Enterprise Software Company Sets Its Course for London, Amsterdam, Berlin and Madrid to Lure Developers to Sydney
London, UK, February 29, 2012 – With sights set on hiring fifteen developers in fifteen days, fast-growing enterprise software company Atlassian is heading to London on April 12th to launch a European “Recruitment Roadshow” bus tour. A select team from Atlassian’s Engineering department will be riding a swag-filled bus to visit four European cities – London, Amsterdam, Berlin and Madrid – to recruit fifteen senior software developers to relocate to the company’s Sydney, Australia-based headquarters.
Participants will be picked up from various locations around each city, bused to a secret pub location for an evening of socializing with Atlassian’s Engineering team over beers and informal talks. Formal interviews will take place in each city for two days.
“Atlassian is rapidly expanding at an incredible pace. The quickest way for us to grow is by attracting some of the best and brightest developers from Europe!” said Joris Luijke, Atlassian’s vice president of Talent/HR, who moved from Europe himself. “We’re planning to invest millions in new engineering jobs at Atlassian this year, so now is a great time to join.”
“With European newspapers reporting a continued slump in its economy, I expect more Australian tech companies to recruit in Europe,” Luijke added.
Australia’s Silicon Beach has a large and thriving community of highly successful software companies. Atlassian, the leading provider of collaboration software for developer teams, is one of Australia’s ‘Best Employers’ as voted by the Great Places to Work institute and by Hewitt.
Atlassian is rolling out the red carpet and minimizing the hassle of relocation to make it easier for developers to make the move. The company will take care of arranging work VISAs for those hired as well as their partners, cover all relocation expenses, and offer a slew of additional perks.
Atlassian Recruitment Bus Schedule
- London (April 13 – 15). Pick-ups will take place at: White City, Victoria, High Holborn, and Canary Wharf.
- Amsterdam (April 17 – 19). Pick-ups will take place at: Piet Heinkade, Amsterdam Arena, and VU University.
- Berlin (April 21 – 23). Pick-ups will take place at: Andreasstraβe, Fredrich Ludwig Jahn Sportpark, and Adlershof Technology Park.
- Madrid (April 26 – 28). Pick-ups will take place at: Calle de la Retame, Plaza del Alcalde Moreno Torres, and Alcobendas.
- Learn more about Atlassian’s Recruitment Roadshow: http://www.atlassian.com/15in15
- Find out more about current employment opportunities: http://www.atlassian.com/jobs
- Watch us on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/goAtlassian or AtlassianTV: http://www.atlassian.com/tv
- Follow us on twitter: http://www.twitter.com/Atlassian
- Become a fan on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/atlassian#!/AtlassianSoftware
Atlassian products help innovators everywhere plan, build and launch great software. More than 18,000 large and small organizations – including Citigroup, eBay, Netflix and Nike – use Atlassian’s issue tracking, collaboration and software-development products to work smarter and deliver quality results on time. Learn more at http://atlassian.com.
Annelise Reynolds, 415-701-1110