Only a handful of tickets remain for Atlassian Summit. Need tips for customizing Confluence, scaling JIRA, or perfecting Agile? With Seven tracks, over 70 speakers, 8 training sessions, you’ll be able to tailor the event to meet your specific goals. Hosted at the beautiful design center in San Francisco it will be the largest Atlassian event ever.
A whopping 92.3% of last year’s attendees said the 2011 conference did an excellent job of meeting their objectives. We’re going for 100% this year! Summit is your one-stop shop for getting the most value out of your Atlassian products, learning about other use cases, and getting demos of all the extra add-on goodies.
The Top 8 Reasons to Come to Summit
- Meet one-on-one with our developers, product managers, and technical support teams to get your questions answered
- See the latest/greatest product offerings from Atlassian and add-ons from our sponsors
- Mingle with your peers at our networking events or online via our exclusive Summit virtual meeting rooms
- Learn how to juice your products to increase performance and scalability, get greater adoption, or build new custom applications
- Discover how to make teams more innovative through better collaboration, product development, and support
- Meet with our sponsors to see new integrations and get their real-word advice on best practices
- Hear from 6 special guest speakers including Eric Ries, author of The Lean Startup
- Party like you’re Australian! Join our staff from Sydney, San Francisco and Amsterdam for our favorite celebration of the year!
Prefer to learn about product updates through amateur talent shows? We might just do it again this year, you never know. Whether it’s to be the first to see, touch and hear about our new products, sit down with our product gurus, see all the lastest add-ons and integrations, or meet with peers, Summit will have it all. Still need to convince your boss? We got you covered.
See you there!