For those who missed the event, the AtlasCamp Europe 2012 videos are now online. This AtlasCamp was our first ever developer event in Europe and it was a smashing success. Thanks for all who made it possible.
Here are the talks:
- Keynote — Jean-Michel Lemieux, VP of Engineering, Atlassian
- All About the Marketplace — Jonathan Nolen, Director of Developer Relations, Atlassian
- Licensed to Sell: How to use Atlassian’s new Licensing API to Sell your Plugin on the Atlassian Marketplace — Ben Woskow, Integrations Developer, Atlassian
- Plugin Safety Check – How to Ensure Your Plugin Gets Approved — Penny Wyatt, QA Engineer
- Polyglot Plugin Programming — Stefan Sassen, Development Team Lead
- First Look: Remote Plugins for Atlassian Apps — Rich Manalang, Developer Advocate, Atlassian
- Better Front-End Development in Atlassian Plugins — Wojtek Seliga, JIRA Developer, Atlassian
If you’ve never been to an AtlasCamp, put it on your list of events to attend this year. Our next one kicks off in September/October in Half Moon Bay, California. Be on the lookout for the announcement this summer.