The Atlassian Foundation gives back in many ways – by giving employees time and funds to support the causes in which they believe, by making direct donations to charities, and by donating Atlassian product licenses to non-profit and Open Source projects. To date, the Atlassian Foundation has donated over $2.5 million and contributed over 1,500 hours to charitable causes around the world!
Can you help us accomplish our mission of giving the youth of the world access to a world-class education to break the cycle of poverty? Now we’re looking to expand our impact in the Bay Area by offering grants between $6,000 and $10,000 to local non-profits focused on education endeavors.
Specifically, we need not-for-profits that:
- can help us fulfill our mission to give Bay Area youth access to a world-class education and break the cycle of poverty.
- can demonstrate the measurable impact of their programs.
- can match Atlassian employees with volunteer opportunities.
- can undertake a program lasting one year starting March 1, 2013.
- demonstrate potential for a long-term relationship.
- fit with Atlassian’s culture and values.
Think your organization could be a good fit?
Submit your application by completing the form below if your organization meets the following minimum requirements:
- been in operation for at least one year
- has at least one paid staff person
- attained 501c(3) non-profit status – attachment required
- completed a 990 tax return or audit for the previous fiscal year
- has actual cash expenses of at least $75,000 during the previous fiscal year, not including in-kind expenses
- has received two or more grants of at least $2,500 each from private foundations or corporations during the most recent or current fiscal year
Applications are due by January 14, 2013. Finalists will be selected by February 1, 2013. We look forward to hopefully working with some of you in 2013 to bring educational advancement to the Bay Area’s budding youth!