The Tip of the Month, brought to you by Atlassian University, is a monthly series to help master Atlassian tools. Products are more fun to use when you know all the tricks.
Zip around GreenHopper even faster with Keyboard Shortcuts
If you live within GreenHopper, use these keyboard shortcuts to save you a few seconds with every action. Over time, the seconds you save will add up.
Here are the GreenHopper specific shortcuts:
- Use ‘j‘ to go to the next issue (down) in a column
- Use ‘k‘ to go to the previous issue (up) in a column
- Use ‘n‘ to go to the next (right) column on a board (when in Work mode)
- Use ‘p‘ to go to the previous (left) column on a board (Work mode)
- Use ‘-‘ to toggle between expanding or collapsing all swimlanes on a board (Work mode)
- Use ‘t‘ to toggle between hiding or showing the Detail View of the currently selected issue
- Use ‘o‘ to open an issue
- Use ‘i‘ to assign the issue to you
- Use ’s‘ then ‘t‘ to move the selected issue(s) to the top of the current column
- Use ‘s‘ then ‘b‘ to move the selected issue(s) to the bottom of the current column
- Use ‘e‘ to open and edit the currently selected issue
And if you ever forget these shortcuts, you’re only a keystroke away from finding them. No need to bookmark this blog, simply type ‘?‘ to view the keyboard shortcuts:
Did this make your day? Then check out similar pages:
- GreenHopper Shortcut Documentation
- Blog: JIRA Dot and Comma Dialog shortcuts
- Keyboard shortcuts for Confluence
If you found this helpful, please visit Atlassian University – interactive tutorials and videos with tons of tips just like this one.