It’s not quite Valentine’s Day, and already, l’amour is in l’air. If you’re not feelin’ it yet, this is the perfect time to check out Bamboo 4.4 – filled to the brim with customer-reported fixes and enhancements. It’s our way of showing that we care. Minus the satin heart-bearing bear.
Now don’t laugh when you see what bubbled up on our backlog. The common thread tying this motley mélange of a release together is you: your votes, your requests. Here’s a sample:
- Native support for TestNG – a new parser that reports on the full matrix of results from @DataProvider tests
- Amazon VPC – fire up elastic build agents inside a VPC subnet
- Task toggles – enable or disable tasks with a single click
- Jenkins importer – make Bamboo do the heavy lifting of converting your builds while you savor a heart-shaped truffle
- Performance improvements – up with caching, down with page load times
ps: If you’re wondering why this blog was uncharacteristically short n’ sweet, I’ll let you in on a little secret: we’re conserving energy. The team is cooking up something big and beautiful for Bamboo 5 – coming this spring – and every last molecule of bandwidth is devoted to that. Whatever your preferred flavor of “agile delivery”, you’ll dig what we’ve got in store!