On Wednesday, March 27, Atlassian invited 250 customers, friends, fans, and partners from around the Bay Area to attend First Look. Atlassian Co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes took the stage and unveiled Confluence Blueprints – ready-made solutions to common business problems faced by teams of all shapes and sizes.
Mike stressed that in today’s age, software development goes way beyond development teams. This was echoed by Jim O’Neill, CIO of HubSpot, who shared how his company used Confluence to scale from 10 to 500 employees while preserving a culture of innovation and togetherness.
Chris Kohlhardt of Gliffy spoke about his company’s beginnings and the growth of the Atlassian ecosystem, as well as the potential that Blueprints provides for both customers and third-party developers.
See what went down at First Look
Watch a recording of a live demonstration of Confluence Blueprints
We held a comprehensive, live demonstration of Confluence Blueprints for nearly 750 Confluence administrators, users, and evaluators. We covered everything from how to:
In 60 short minutes we” show you and your team how to:
- Hold effective meetings using the Meeting Notes Blueprint
– Share files and documents in one place using the File Lists Blueprint
– Define product requirements documents using the Product Requirements Blueprint
– Make and record decisions using the new Decisions Blueprint
– Customize Blueprints for your own business processes
Check out the recording now.