The Confluence Questions team has been busy since we launched our public beta a month ago. We’ve fixed bugs, added new features, and put many of your suggestions into the product. Today, we’re excited to announce two pieces of news:
- Available in OnDemand: Try or purchase Confluence Questions (beta)
- Save 25% through December 31st: Buy licenses for Confluence Download or subscribe to Confluence OnDemand
What is Confluence Questions?
Confluence Questions is a Q&A add-on for Confluence that helps your employees learn from the collective knowledge of your organization by asking questions and crowdsourcing top answers.
Learn how Confluence Questions can become the brain for your organization, and watch Atlassian co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes introduce Confluence Questions at Atlassian Summit 2013:
Try it in Confluence OnDemand
Want to give the Confluence Questions beta a spin? There are two ways to try Confluence Questions OnDemand:
- Add Confluence Questions beta to an existing OnDemand instance; or
- Start a new Confluence OnDemand trial with Confluence Questions
Check it out and let us know what you think.
Save 25% for a limited time
As a thank you to our beta users and early adopters, we are offering 25% off the Confluence Questions beta for new license purchases for Confluence Download and subscriptions to Confluence OnDemand, for a limited time. Pricing is available on the Atlassian Marketplace.
Wait, there’s more: new features
We’re continuing to add new features every day, based both on our planned roadmap and your feedback. Here are some of the highlights:
- Share – Not sure of an answer, but know someone who might have it? Easily share any question just as you would a Confluence page using the Share button.
- Accepted answers – Help future colleagues find the answer quickly by accepting the best response to your question.
- Down-voting – Contrary to what your kindergarten teacher told you, sometimes there is such a thing as a wrong answer. Down-votes help separate the best answers from the misguided and mediocre.
- User profile integration: Now your colleagues can see the topics in which you are an expert when visiting your profile on Confluence.
Have a feature request? Submit it on our public issue tracker. Your feedback helps us make better products so keep it coming!
Get started with Confluence Questions beta
Using Confluence OnDemand?
Using Confluence download?
If you haven’t already, sign up for the beta and download the add-on Confluence today. The Confluence Questions beta requires Confluence 5.3 or above. If you’re running an older version of Confluence, upgrade to 5.3 or try it in OnDemand.
You’ve got questions? We’ve got answers.
What version of Confluence (download) does the Confluence Questions beta require?
- Confluence Questions download only works with Confluence 5.3 or above.
- If you have existing customers who cannot upgrade to Confluence 5.3, but want to try Confluence Questions you can suggest that they start a new trial of Confluence OnDemand + Confluence Questions.
If I want to try or buy the Confluence Questions beta, where should I go?
- Please sign up for the beta so we can update you on the latest features and more.
- Depending on what type of Confluence you have or want to have, you can purchase it in the places listed below. If you normally purchase Confluence through an Atlassian Expert, please contact them directly.
- View pricing: Confluence Questions listing on the Atlassian Marketplace
- Add CQ to existing Confluence OnDemand instance: Add Confluence Questions to Confluence OnDemand
- Start a new Confluence OnDemand trial with Confluence Questions: Start a new trial of Confluence OnDemand + Confluence Questions
- Buy Confluence Questions for an existing Confluence download instance: Buy Confluence Questions add-on for Confluence Download
Does my Confluence Questions add-on license need to match my Confluence license user count?
Yes. Just like other Atlassian add-ons, if you own a Confluence 25-user license you must purchase a Confluence Questions 25-user license.
Where can I submit questions or feedback?
- Ask questions on Atlassian Answers.
- Submit support requests on support.atlassian.com.
- Submit feedback and suggestions on our public issue tracker.