Update: DIY service desk webinar recording now available
You asked for it, so we’re posting it. Here is the recording from the webinar that took place on July 8th, 2014. We hope you enjoy the recording and please share it with your team to help spread the word on JIRA Service Desk.
You can also see the slides that we used in the presentation here:
Thanks to everyone who attended and asked questions.
According to Forrester, 72% of customers prefer to self-serve to answer their questions.
I will demonstrate how Atlassian’s IT team built a self-service desk for its legal team to maximize its efficiency and add more value to the business. Atlassian’s self-service desk enabled it to cope with a two-fold increase in service requests by automating business processes and workflows, creating a self-service catalog to reduce the team’s workload, and prioritizing high-impact requests and issues.
JIRA Service Desk is a modern and flexible service desk experience that streamlines customer requests, and boosts your IT team’s efficiency, taking your service desk to a whole new level.
JIRA Service Desk integrates directly with JIRA – the issue management software used by more than 25,000 teams worldwide.
Watch the webinar recording and learn in 30 minutes:
- How and why the Atlassian legal team built a self-service desk
- How to prioritize requests that are doubling annually to focus on the highest-value matters
- How to go beyond the powerful JIRA platform
- How to provide your business with a self-service catalog to reduce your team’s workload
- How implementing self-service across business teams can add value to your organization
JIRA Service Desk is available now for a free 30-day trial, OnDemand or download. Pricing starts at just $10 for 10 users.
New to JIRA? Get up and running in a matter of minutes with a free 30-day JIRA + JIRA Service Desk OnDemand trial.