We are happy to announce new Atlassian University lessons for Confluence 5.5 and JIRA Agile 6.5!
In the last few versions we’ve released a lot of handy features you may have missed. For example, did you know that you can create JIRA issues directly from a table in Confluence?
Or that you can easily move issues from the backlog to a sprint by using the right click menu?
The Confluence 5.5 lessons include:
- Production Requirements Blueprint (Video)
- JIRA Integrations – Displaying issues
- JIRA Integrations – Creating issues
- New Space types
- Knowledge base space (Video)
- Confluence mobile (Video)
The JIRA Agile 6.5 lessons include:
- Epics and versions
- Release burndowns
- Reporting updates
- Right-click menu
- Sprint health gadget
Try the lessons today!